Monday, November 22, 2010

My artwork will be showing at DIA!

I'm excited to announce that my oil painting Penumbra Sunset was juried into the Creative Capitol Metro Denver Exhibition.  My artwork will be on display at Denver International Airport  from November, 2010 to February, 2011 and at the Colorado State Capitol from March, 2011 to June, 2011.  The artwork is installed at DIA in the A Concourse/Center Core/Mezzanine level.  One art gallery is on the North side of A Mezzanine, above the main retail/concession area at the center of A concourse.  There is also artwork on the south side of the A Mezzanine art gallery, in an area called the Y-juncture.
 
It's an amazing show celebrating Colorado artists and the artwork inspired by the beautiful state of Colorado.  I'm honored to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment