Monday, January 17, 2011

My abstract art is now at MFI Art Company in NYC!

I'm excited to announce that MFI Art Co. and the Michael Ingbar Gallery are now representing my artwork!  This is a wonderful moment, because I love the New York art scene and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

The MFI Art Company is a major New York art consulting firm with clients ranging from individual collectors to major multinational corporations. Since 1977, MFI has provided artwork to well over 2200 clients.  Located in the storied Soho arts district of Manhattan, the Michael Ingbar Gallery was established to help locate new artists and collectors.

If you're in the New York City area, I'd like to invite you to check out my artwork:

MFI Art Company
568 Broadway
New York, NY 10012
(212) 334-1100

http://www.mfiart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment