Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm so excited to be featured in Professional Artist Magazine!

I can't believe I'm appearing in the February 2012 issue of Professional Artist Magazine!

It's such a huge honor, since I've read Professional Artist Magazine (formerly Art Calendar) for years. And now I'm in the Artist Spotlight section. The article features two of my paintings, along with my thoughts about how any artist can creatively grow by experimenting with painting abstracts. I also talk about what inspires my art and the things that drew me to paint abstracts in the first place.

The issue should be appearing on news stands now, or you can order a copy of Professional Artist Magazine here.

I'm so excited and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment