Wednesday, January 18, 2017

6 paintings now showing at Artist's Showplace Gallery!

I'm excited to announce that some of my abstract oil paintings are now showing at Artist's Showplace Gallery In Dallas, Texas. I recently shipped six paintings to the gallery:


I'm thrilled to be a part of the thriving North Dallas art scene!

Penumbra Sunset and Promise of Spring at Artist's Showplace
The Artist's Showplace Gallery is a 12,000 square foot gallery space committed to showing an extensive collection of painters, sculptures, and modern masters. If you're in the North Dallas area, I'd like to invite you to check out my art work!

THE ARTISTS' SHOWPLACE GALLERY
15615 Coit Road, Suite 230
Dallas, Texas 75248
972-233-1223 
Farewell 20"x20" Abstract Oil Painting
 


Tempest 36"x36" Abstract Oil Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment